One day CPD Workshop
This workshop is aimed at Practitioners who wish to offer Cancer sufferers a legitimate, professional and caring service that can psychologically assist them through every stage of their illness. IT IS NOT INSTEAD OF MEDICAL TREATMENT.
Studies show a positive mindset combined with healthier lifestyle choices will not only psychologically aid a cancer sufferer’s medical treatment, but can also help in relieving the sufferer’s perception of pain and can also help relieve some negative side effects with their treatment.
• Understanding the different types of cancer.
• Understand how the immune system works.
• How and why cancer can develop in the body.
• Explanation of what medical treatment is available and how hypnosis can help to keep the cancer sufferer in the right mindset.
• How to market Hypno-Chemo to clients.
• A full manual.
Gary Barker will be training with Lorraine Gleeson on this one- day workshop and will be available to give you full details on how to register with the Hypno-Chemo site.
Date: Saturday 5th December 2015
Times 9.30am – 4.30pmFull Workshop Programme
Cost £130 early bird discount available if booked and paid for by, 5th November discount code HC5E cost £110
If you are already a Hypno-Chemo Practitioner cost to you is £75.00 Limited Places and please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code before booking your place.
Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
Telephone: 023 92 658341
Mobile: 07886 091639