Parts Therapy & Train the Trainer 2017
Days 1 & 2: Parts Therapy Workshop
Thursday 19th October & Friday 20th October 2017. Time 9am- 5.30 pm £320
Early Bird discount if paid by 30th July 2017 £300
The objectives of the workshop are to learn:
- What Parts Therapy is
- When to use parts therapy
- Why parts therapy is best for some clients
- How to use parts therapy (complete step-by-step process)
- How to explain parts therapy to your clients, and why such explanation is needed
- Why it is so important to be an objective mediator
- How to avoid inappropriate leading, and the potential consequences of not doing so
- Why Roy Hunter added an important update on the Tebbetts Methods
- How to avoid common pitfalls that could put clients farther away from success
- Important Background Information
- Proper Preparation: Defining Client-centred Parts Therapy; Explain Parts Therapy to the Client; Deepen Appropriately; Establish a Safe Place; Establish (or Confirm) Finger Responses; Verify Hypnotic Depth
- The 11-Step Process: An in-depth presentation of each of the 11 steps of the entire parts therapy process, potential detours and how to deal with them
- Role Play Exercises for each of the 11 steps
- Concluding the Session
- Supervised Practice Sessions
- Potential Pitfalls and Other Concerns
- New Frontiers (time permitting): Spiritual Potential and More…
Participants will have break-away practice sessions during the course of the workshop. Refreshment breaks will be scheduled in during each day. A certificate of professional education in parts therapy will be provided to all who attend both days.
Days 3 & 4: Parts Therapy Train the Trainer
Saturday 21st October & Sunday 22nd October 2017. Time 9am-5.30pm £750
If you attended Parts workshop with Roy Hunter in 2015/2016 you will qualify for £50 discount
Parts Therapy and Train the Trainer £920 (£150 discount)
£65 discount on the Trainer course if you have attended any of Roy’s Parts Therapy training in 2015 or 2016
The Train the Trainer Workshop is aimed at experienced hypnotherapy trainers who wish to teach Parts Therapy.
After successful completion of the entire Train the Parts Therapy Trainer Workshop Programme, participants will have all the tools necessary to teach client-centred parts therapy to hypnosis students and/or hypnosis professionals. Included in the workshop is a ready-prepared PowerPoint Presentation designed for the exclusive use of Certified Parts Therapy Trainers.
The first two days of the four-day workshop are devoted to learning Parts Therapy and the last two days will enlist the expert teaching of Roy Hunter to show you how to train others to properly employ Parts Therapy.
To attend the Train the Trainer Workshop, delegates must have:
- At least two years of full-time experience with professional hypnotherapy (or three years part-time professional experience)
- Have taken previous training in client centered parts therapy
- Professional experience using parts therapy with clients.
Any exceptions must be cleared by Roy Hunter.
Professionals who have previously studied parts therapy at one of Roy Hunter’s workshops and have used it with clients are permitted to enrol in the Day 3 and 4 workshop without taking the original 2-day parts-therapy workshop again.
Day 3 and 4 Objectives
Participants will learn:
- How to introduce parts therapy to hypnosis students and professionals
- How to teach parts therapy (step-by-step)
- Why it is important to facilitate role play during the learning process
- What role play exercises to use with your participants
- How to use Roy Hunter’s PowerPoint Presentation as a guide to help you teach
Included in the course fee is a copyrighted CD available for the exclusive use of Certified Parts Therapy Trainers, which contains the following:
- A professional PowerPoint Presentation as a guide for both you and your students
- A Microsoft Word document with Roy Hunter’s copyrighted Parts Therapy Workbook, which you can reproduce for your students
- A special ‘Read this first’ file, which contains additional information for the Certified Parts Therapy Trainer.
- Optional exam (and exam key) for your use with students.
- Additional MP3 sound files to accompany the PowerPoint presentation
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate recognising you as a Certified Parts Therapy Trainer.
At a later date you will have access to a special parts therapy website, and you will be listed on both the association website and on Roy Hunter’s website as a Certified Parts Therapy Trainer.
If you would like to find out more about the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
and what it could do for you - contact Lorraine for more details today!
Come and change your life!